Medically Supervised Weight Loss for Those in St. Petersburg, Palm Harbor, Clearwater & Neighboring Areas
A consultation at Dr. Urshan’s Health and Weight Loss Center can be the start of a wonderful and fitter life for you with our medically supervised weight loss plan. Dr. Urshan received his doctorate at Parker Chiropractic University, has over 30 years of clinical experience and dedicated his career to helping people who want to lose weight and keep it off, utilizing the very effective Dr. Urshan Weight Loss System.
What are some benefits of a medically supervised weight loss program?
- It’s important to have a complete physical before our weight loss doctors create a customized plan for you. Dr. Urshan and his team will assist you in reaching your weight goal.
- Going through our program, you can rest assured that you are losing weight in the healthiest way possible*. No crazy diet fads here. We’ll help you identify which foods are making you fat, how to boost your metabolism and target abdominal fat through a proprietary weight loss technology.
- Our proven method, which helps you shed pounds safely and quickly*, contains no hormones, medications or pre-packaged foods.
- You’ll reduce your risk of diabetes, high cholesterol and other health issues**.
- Our program will detoxify your body and balance your neurotransmitters, vitamins and minerals to allow you to enter into a fat burning zone**.
- Our physicians and staff know how to strengthen your body, so it can reach its most optimal state of health**.
If you’re looking for medically supervised weight loss with physicians who care about you and will help you to achieve your weight goals in a healthy manner, contact us at your earliest convenience. The weight loss doctors at our clinics are dedicated, experienced professionals who will address your concerns, answer your questions and support your goal of speedy, safe weight loss. Dr. Urshan is proud to serve patients in St. Petersburg, Palm Harbor, Clearwater and neighboring areas.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Comments are closed.